BCG is committed to growing and supporting top talent from groups currently under-represented in executive ranks, boards of directors, and in consulting. The BCG Bridge to Consulting Workshop aims to identify, support, develop, and retain top Black/African-American and Latino/Hispanic students to become leaders in consulting and the global business community.
- Two-day intensive workshop open to students in the graduating classes of 2021 and 2022
- Meet with BCGers of various tenures, participate in a case simulation, and learn more about BCG casework
- Workshop participants will be invited to interview for an externship
- Externs will participate in a week-long shadowing experience as a member of a BCG case team
- All hotel, domestic travel, and meal costs funded by BCG
To apply for this program, please submit:
- A resume with cover letter
- College transcripts
- ACT and/or SAT scores with subscore breakdowns
Any students graduating in 2020 may apply for full-time positions!
Apply online at applybcgbridgetoconsulting.com. The application deadline is April 1st at 11:59pm ET. Learn more at bridge2consulting.bcg.com
If you have any questions, please email Bridge2ConsultingProgram@bcg.com