Check out BD’s Technology Leadership Development Program (TLDP) opportunity.
ATTN: PhD Students and Postdocs
Virtual Session, Launching Your Career in the Med Tech Industry
Come learn about BD’s Technology Leadership Development Program (we’re hiring!), one of the premier career-accelerating opportunities in the med tech industry, along with insider interview & resume tips that will give you a leg up for your transition to industry.
- Feb 4 @ 2PM ET (11AM PST)
- Feb 9 @ 5PM ET (2PM PST)
- Feb 10 @ 8PM ET (5PM PST)
Join via MS Teams using this link.
PLEASE RSVP HERE.
The TLDP vision is to develop future leaders of BD’s R&D organization.
- The program consists of three successively more challenging assignments (~18 months each) that span multiple businesses and/or locations within BD.
- A personalized and dynamic career path is sculpted for each TLDP associate with the influence of senior R&D leaders and your personal skills and interests.
- Outstanding Ph.D. graduates with significant leadership experience and technical depth in engineering, life sciences, or natural sciences fields:
- Mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, chemical engineering, materials science, chemistry, biology, and related fields
- Early-stage career (less than 3 years of industry or postdoc experience outside the pursuit of a degree)
- Willingness and ability to relocate to different geographic locations
- To qualify for this position, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction to duration.
Postdocs and PhD students at all stages are welcome. Please note that we encourage you to apply for the program 6 months – 1 year prior to your intended start date for optimal timing.
Apply at https://jobs.bd.com/job/sandy/technology-leadership-development-program-senior-engineer/159/17633017 (Job ID R-376803)
Application closes March 1st for the 2021 spring cycle.
Published on January 22nd, 2021
Last updated on April 1st, 2021