EDF Climate Corps is the premiere fellowship program for corporate energy management. EDF selects exceptional students who are passionate about the environment and equipped with the technical and interpersonal skills to be a sustainability leader.
EDF Climate Corps seeks top graduate students with analytical and project management backgrounds. EDF’s core fellowship requirements are:
- Current or recent graduate student studying engineering, business, sustainability, environmental management, public policy or relevant degree
- 2+ years of applicable work experience
- Self-starter with strong project management and leadership experience
- Strong financial and quantitative skills, including project valuation
- Superior oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience working on energy efficiency, clean energy or sustainability projects
- Eligibility to work in the United States during the summer of 2019. See our work authorization policy for more details.
Application and Deadlines
- Please visit EDF’s website to apply.
- December 3rd at 11:59pm PT and January 7th at 11:59pm PT.
- Candidates should apply by the first deadline to be considered for the first round of host placement decisions!
- Please note EDF Climate Corps welcomes applications from international graduate students that are eligible for OPT and CPT work authorization through your university.
- J1 visa students are also accepted. Please see their work authorization policy for details.