Becoming a Patent Examiner at the USPTO (On-Campus, Viterbi)
- Date: Tuesday, November 29th
- Time: 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Location: Ronald Tutor Hall (RTH) 211
What You’ll Learn
Come to learn about how a career as a patent examiner aligns directly with your interests and your passion for public service. At the event, you will also learn:
- How the work of patent examiners supports economic growth and maintains America’s status as one of the world’s top innovators;
- How your background in science can be fully leveraged in an exciting, challenging career path;
- How you can do the kind of work that you love from your home without relocating;
- That a career as a patent examiner means getting to work with cutting-edge technologies that enable inventive, modern breakthroughs and solve world problems;
- Why the USPTO is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the federal government with unmatched benefits, competitive pay, flexible schedules, telework opportunities, and a rich, diverse culture; and
- How to apply to USPTO’s current job openings via USAJOBS.
For more details, please visit Viterbi Career Gateway
Published on November 16th, 2022
Last updated on November 16th, 2022