9/25/2020 at 10:00am PST
Join using this link.
Please RSVP here.
Apply at https://jobs.bd.com/job/sandy/technology-leadership-development-program/159/16967696 (Job ID R-370499)
Application closes October 9th for the fall cycle
- The program consists of three successively more challenging assignments (~18 months each) that span multiple businesses and / or locations within BD.
- A personalized and dynamic career path is sculpted for each TLDP associate with the influence of senior R&D leaders and your personal skills and interests.
- Outstanding Ph.D. graduates with technical depth and significant leadership experience and in engineering, life sciences, or natural sciences fields:
- Mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, chemical engineering, materials science, chemistry, biology, and related fields
- Early-stage career (less than 3 years of industry or postdoc experience outside the pursuit of a degree)
- Willingness and ability to relocate to different geographic locations
- To qualify for this position, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction to duration.
Published on September 21st, 2020
Last updated on April 1st, 2021