What do we offer?
During this program, we have opened 3,000+ openings across multiple cities in China. Our positions cover a variety of categories including (but not limited to):
- Software Engineer (Front-end/Back-end/Testing/Algorithms/Big data, etc)
- Product Manager/Commercial Product Manager/Data Analyst, etc
- Product/Content/User Operation, etc
- UI/ Creative Design/Interaction/Game Art, etc
- Sales Manager/Sales Management Trainee/Key Account Sales, etc
- Game Engineer, etc
- Human resources/Operation/Maintenance/Strategy/Finance, etc
Who are we looking for?
- Students expected to graduate between September 2022 and August 2023 with at least Bachelor degree;
- For detailed job information, please visit Bytedance Campus recruitment website.
How to apply?
- Online Application: August 10th – October 31st (16:00, GMT+8) , 2022
- Application Method: Apply through Bytedance Campus recruitment website（https://jobs.bytedance.com/campus/?spread=FAUPQJ7)
Founded in 2012, ByteDance’s mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
For more information, please visit: https://www.bytedance.com/en
Company photos: https://bytedance.com/en/resources/offices
Published on August 19th, 2022
Last updated on August 19th, 2022