ServiceNow is hosting a coding contest along with a series of professional development workshops for participants to test and grow their coding abilities while getting a glimpse into the technical skills needed for a career at ServiceNow. When you join ServiceNow, the world works. Be a part of a company that celebrates what makes you uniquely you.
ServiceNow Early Careers Presents Code to Win – The Americas (AMS) a coding contest. We cordially invite your students to participate in this free, virtual event. Our early bird registration has officially gone LIVE today and closes on September 7th. Register now to participate!
By participating in this contest participants will:
- Get an opportunity to compete, solve complex problems, and win exciting prizes
- Learn about ServiceNow’s technology, culture, and career opportunities
- Attend professional and career development workshops
Leading up to the contest, our team will host 2 professional development workshops:
- How to Ace Your Coding Assessments and Interviews – October 6th 1:00PM – 2:00PM EST
- Fireside Chat with ServiceNow – October 13th 1:00PM – 2:00PM EST
Please visit the contest landing page to find contest timelines and important dates. Feel free to reach out with any questions!
Published on August 29th, 2022
Last updated on August 29th, 2022