USC Viterbi Campus Visitor
Please review the below guidelines for in-person participation in a USC Viterbi School of Engineering On-Campus Recruitment.
The University of Southern California requires that all students, faculty, staff, and visitors to USC facilities or classrooms adhere to the following guidelines. We encourage you to visit the USC COVID-19 Resource Center or reach out to your program administrator for more details.
- Proof of vaccination or recent test is required for all guests and visitors.
- Beginning November 8, 2021, guests and visitors aged 12 and older should be prepared to show proof of vaccination to enter campus. Either a physical CDC-issued vaccine card or a digital copy (available from the State of California here) will be accepted. This proof must be accompanied by a photo ID.
- The mandate requires that individuals are fully vaccinated, which means that two weeks must have passed after the second dose of a two-dose series, or a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- As an alternative, guests or visitors who have a medical or religious objection to obtaining a COVID-19 vaccination may produce a negative COVID-19 test taken in the past 72 hours, together with a photo ID.
For mega-events, a pre-entry negative COVID-19 viral test must be verified within 48 hours if the test is PCR or 24 hours if the test is the antigen for entry. For other events, a pre-entry negative COVID-19 viral test must be verified within 72 hours for entry.
- Complete your Daily Wellness Assessment and Visitor Access Form (visit trojancheck.usc.edu)
- All participants entering campus must complete a wellness assessment and visitor access form each day of in-person participation.
- Complete the wellness assessment and visitor access form by visiting trojancheck.usc.edu. Be sure to include the name, email address, and phone number of your program administrator (details below) on your visitor access form.
- Print your 'campus day pass' or take a screenshot on your mobile device.
- NOTE: If you have not been cleared to visit a USC facility, please contact your program administrator. Do not travel to campus if you have not been cleared to enter.
- Campus Day Pass
- When you arrive for your in-person event, your program administrator will need to see proof of your 'Campus Day Pass' prior to entering the classroom.
- Masks Not Required
- Due to Los Angeles County guidelines, beginning March 7, 2022, masking will no longer be required indoors in most locations on USC campuses. This includes classrooms, labs, offices, libraries, recreational facilities, dining facilities, and athletic facilities.
- Continued Commitment to Safety: Although we are following the CDC and Los Angeles County Department of Public Health in removing masking as a requirement, we want to be clear that masks will continue to be welcome on campus for all those who wish to continue taking extra precautions. According to the County’s guidelines, although masking is no longer required indoors, it remains strongly recommended.
If you have any questions, please contact your program administrator:
- Maggie Cutler Young | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 213-740-9677
- Kaitlin Harada | E: email@example.com | P: 213-740-9677
- Lilian Barajas | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 213-740-9677
- Patty Wiesbach-Leach | E: email@example.com | P: 213-740-9677
- Brittany Chu | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 213-740-9677
Resources for visitors:
Published on August 3rd, 2021
Last updated on March 4th, 2022