USC Viterbi Campus Visitor
Please review the below guidelines for in-person participation in a USC Viterbi School of Engineering On-Campus Recruitment.
The University of Southern California requires that all students, faculty, staff, and visitors to USC facilities or classrooms adhere to the following guidelines. We encourage you to visit the USC COVID-19 Resource Center or reach out to your program administrator for more details.
- Complete your Daily Wellness Assessment and Visitor Access Form (visit trojancheck.usc.edu)
- All participants entering campus must complete a wellness assessment and visitor access form each day of in-person participation.
- Complete the wellness assessment and visitor access form by visiting trojancheck.usc.edu. Be sure to include the name, email address, and phone number of your program administrator (details below) on your visitor access form.
- Print your 'campus day pass' or take a screenshot on your mobile device.
- NOTE: If you have not been cleared to visit a USC facility, please contact your program administrator. Do not travel to campus if you have not been cleared to enter.
- Campus Day Pass
- When you arrive for your in-person event, your program administrator will need to see proof of your 'Campus Day Pass' prior to entering the classroom.
- Masks Required
- Due to Los Angeles County guidelines, masks are required inside of all University facilities, regardless of vaccination status (as of 7/15/21. Learn More). Please come prepared to wear a mask for the duration of your in-person learning experience.
If you have any questions, please contact your program administrator:
- Maggie Cutler Young | E: email@example.com | P: 213-740-9677
- Kaitlin Harada | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 213-740-9677
- Lilian Barajas | E: email@example.com | P: 213-740-9677
- Patty Dang | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 213-740-9677
- Brittany Chu | E: email@example.com | P: 213-740-9677