Edwards Lifesciences is looking for a Sr. Product Cyber Security Engineer who will report directly to the Head of Product Security. This is an unique opportunity to jump on the board with Edwards Lifesciences and help to shape an organizational product security program! Edwards Lifesciences is looking for engineers capable of producing cybersecurity requirements and designs. The position works in a broad field – from heart monitors to cloud and mobile apps and deeply meaningful role – to secure products that human lives are depending on.
- Serve as an SME in Windows-based embedded devices security space
- Build designs and drive implementation for NIST 800-53 and IEC 80001-2-2 cybersecurity controls
- Provide medical device division with product security support in design, implementation, and V&V phases of SDLC
- Use cyber security frameworks to standardize flow, content and execution for pre-market cyber security functions
- Stay abreast of the cyber security threat and solution landscape to bring innovative solutions that significantly improve Edwards products security posture
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Computer Science or other related area is required; Master’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of Cyber Security experience is required with a Bachelor’s Degree; a minimum of 3 years of Cyber Security experience is required with a Master’s Degree.
- Must have experience leading and executing security projects in at least 3 or more of the following domains: platform security, application security, network security, infrastructure, cloud security, data security and identity and access management.
- Must have experience working as a product security engineer responsible for providing cybersecurity designs and guidance in an embedded solutions space.
- Must have expert knowledge in industry standard security frameworks like NIST, OWASP, ISO, etc.
- Knowledge of cryptography and Windows OS security is key.
- Experience working in a regulated industry (FDA/FAA/DoD/etc.) is a plus. Experience in the design/build/execution of a medical device program is a huge plus.
- Extensive experience of working with Windows cybersecurity toolkit, coming up with unique solutions for design environments with IoT constraints is highly preferred.
Published on January 23rd, 2019
Last updated on January 23rd, 2019