The first installment of the Viterbi Alumni & Industry Spotlight of the spring semester will be on ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (EE) on Tuesday, January 22nd from 7-8pm in Ronald Tutor Hall (RTH) 211.
What is the Viterbi Alumni & Industry Spotlight?
The Viterbi Alumni & Industry Spotlight is a monthly panel of alumni and industry professionals that share their academic/ professional experiences about the “spotlighted” major.
What makes EE unique? Electrical Engineering is more than just circuit and chip design as electrical engineers lead the way in fields such as Machine Learning, Brain Imaging, Quantum Technology, and Speech and Language Processing. No other discipline is as broad or influences as wide a range of technologies as Electrical Engineering.
ALL MAJORS ARE WELCOME
NETWORK WITH PROFESSIONALS IN THE FIELD
RSVP is required HERE for this event (Please RSVP by Monday, Jan. 21st). Dress Attire for event is casual. Dinner Provided.
Meet our EE Alumni Panelists!
- Stephen Collins (BS, EE, ’14) –VP of Product Development at 360 Power Group
- Daniel Dyba (BS, EE, ‘08) – Software engineer at Sagewise (Blockchain startup)
- Edward Gonzales ( BS, EE, ‘10)- Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineer, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Rachel Morford (BS/MS, EE, ’07) – Systems Director ,The Aerospace Corporation
- Jasmine Naseri (BS, EE, ‘16) – Communications Systems Engineer at Northrop Grumman
For questions or more information, contact Diane Yoon (Assistant Director, Viterbi Career Connections) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published on January 11th, 2019
Last updated on January 18th, 2019