The first installment of the Viterbi Alumni & Industry Spotlight for the spring semester will be on ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (EE) on Tuesday, January 23rd from 7-8pm in Ronald Tutor Hall (RTH) 211.
What is the Viterbi Alumni & Industry Spotlight?
The Viterbi Alumni & Industry Spotlight is a monthly panel of alumni and industry professionals that share their academic/ professional experiences about the “spotlighted” major.
What makes EE unique?
Electrical Engineering is more than just circuit and chip design as electrical engineers lead the way in fields such as Machine Learning, Brain Imaging, Quantum Technology, and Speech and Language Processing. No other discipline is as broad or influences as wide a range of technologies as Electrical Engineering. EE has a profound impact on everything from medicine, to energy efficiency, to communication and cellular technology and so much more.
Meet our Alumni Panelists
- Daniel Dyba (B.S., EE, ’00)- Software Engineer and Architect, PennyMac
- Edward Gonzales (B.S., EE,’10)- Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineer, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Mark Harrison (B.S., EE, ‘10, M.S. EE, ’12, PhD EE, ‘15)- System Integration and Test Manager, Syncromatics
- Stephen Collins (B.S., EE, ’14)- VP of Product Development, 360 Power Group
- Jasmine Naseri (B.S., EE, ’16)- Communications Systems Engineer, Northrop Grumman
ALL MAJORS ARE WELCOME!!! NETWORK WITH PROFESSIONALS IN THE FIELD!! FREE PIZZA!
RSVP is required HERE for this event (Please RSVP by Monday, Jan. 22nd).
For questions or more information, contact Diane Yoon (Assistant Director, Viterbi Student Engagement & Career Connections) at email@example.com.
Published on January 11th, 2018
Last updated on January 19th, 2018