Looking to hire immediately! F1 students are welcome to apply!
Candidates must have graduated between December 2021 – May 2022
Majors: Mechanical, civil, and industrial engineering degrees preferred but not limited to.
Specific to this opportunity, the candidate will:
Assist with the certification of new and existing properties under green building standards, to qualify for tax benefits including:
- Benchmark properties’ energy efficiency
- Assist in producing energy assessments
- Interact with utility providers
- Read and interpret architectural, mechanical, ,electric and plumbing drawings
- Interact with clients, general contractors, facilities, personnel and EY subcontractors on a daily basis
- Document and process green building standard credits
- Interact with personnel at each green building certifying entity
- Transact applications with various incentive granting government entities
Apply in Viterbi Career Gateway: Search Jobs > Associate Engineer
Published on June 23rd, 2022
Last updated on June 23rd, 2022