Ernst & Young (EY) is seeking mechanical engineers for its Tax Services – Indirect Tax – Credits and Incentives – Climate Change and Sustainability Services team.
Mechanical engineers in this role will assist with the certification of new and existing properties under green building standards, to qualify for tax benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Benchmarking properties’ energy efficiency
- Interacting with utility providers
- Reading and interpreting architectural, mechanical, electric and plumbing drawings
- Interacting with clients, general contractors, facilities personnel and EY subcontractors on a daily basis
- Documenting and processing green building standard credits
- Interacting with personnel at each green building certifying entity
- Transacting applications with various incentive granting government entities
- A strong academic record, including, without limitation, course work that EY deems relevant to this position
- Flexible and willing to travel as well as work in excess of standard hours when necessary
- A valid driver’s license due to travel requirements
- Proficient in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read, and communicate effectively both in writing and verbally in a professional environment
- Proficient with MS Office, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Willing and able to learn and work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective organization and time management skills with ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Apply through EY’s online system at http://www.ey.com/us/apply. Select the job description for which you are applying: Campus Full-Time, Intern or MBA Application.
- Complete EY’s Recruiting Candidate Preferences Form at https://ey.recsolu.com/external/form/tllBasuPPt1vTSH_kk8m0A.
Published on March 24th, 2020
Last updated on March 24th, 2020