LADOT is opening a position for their Transportation Engineering Associate! Details found below:
Annual Salary: $64,456 to $94,252
- Perform professional engineering work in investigating and analyzing street traffic conditions to determine the need for traffic control measures
- Review street improvement plans to determine the need for traffic control devices
- Prepare plans, specifications and estimates for installation of traffic signal systems and channelization
- Prepare planning and research studies to look at existing and proposed traffic control measure and methodologies with the assistance of Computer-Aided Design (CAD), Geographic Information Systems, modeling software and project management programs
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in engineering, which includes at least 9 semester units or 12 quarter units of transportation engineering, civil engineering and/or computer science courses; or
- Possession of a valid Engineering-in-Training Certificate recognized by the State of California board of Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists
- Candidates from the eligible list are normally appointed to vacancies in the lower pay grade positions
- The current salary range is subject to change. You may confirm the starting salary with the hiring department before accepting a job offer.
- Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 5 PM on Friday, March 22.
- Candidates will be notified of the time and location for the interview
Published on March 20th, 2019
Last updated on March 20th, 2019