Insight offers tuition-free fellowships for graduating students looking to transition to thriving careers as data scientists, engineers, and other cutting-edge professionals, with programs across six cities within the U.S. and Canada, as well as a remote program.
Insight Fellowship Benefits
- Meet, interview and join top companies
- Launch a cutting-edge career with an average starting salary of $125k
- Join a network of over 2,000 industry leaders
Insight alumni are now working at Facebook, LinkedIn, The New York Times, Apple, Airbnb, Netflix, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Github, Slack, 23andMe, Twitter, Bloomberg, NBC, Pinterest, Microsoft, Wayfair and 700+ other top companies.
Insight is now accepting applications from graduating students (must have completed all coursework by September 9 in order to participate full time) for fall sessions in:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Engineering
- DevOps Engineering
- Decentralized Consensus
- Data Science*
- Health Data Science*
The application deadline is June 24, with sessions beginning on September 9.
- Not ready to apply? Sign up for the Insight notification list: https://notifiy.insightdatascience.com/notify
- Questions? Contact Insight at firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on June 10th, 2019
Last updated on May 7th, 2021