Jam City is currently searching for an exceptional software engineering intern to join the SF-based engineering team! In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn & work alongside some of the games industry’s best developers, game designers and creatives, building on world-class mobile games. The Jam City engineering team is the backbone of the company’s games, building on experiences like Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Panda Pop and Vineyard Valley.
- Participate in the development of a live multi-platform game.
- Play a role in day-to-day coding, participating in performance profiling, optimization, and general troubleshooting as necessary.
- Set goals, work towards completing them, keep the team appraised of your progress, and show off what you’ve accomplished.
- Familiar with object-oriented design and implementation; framework development experience.
- Familiar with data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis.
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills.
- Knowledge of C++ and/or C#.
- Majoring in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
To apply and view more information, visit Viterbi Career Gateway (Job ID #212448).