W-Trans is seeking an assistant transportation engineer for the firm’s Santa Rosa or Oakland office. Entry level candidates who have a desire to further their careers in traffic engineering with additional training and support in a consulting environment are encouraged to apply!
What You’ll Do
- Work with a team of professionals on a variety of transportation-related tasks.
- Gain experience in many aspects of engineering and planning.
- Prepare, or assist in the preparation of , various deliverables such as traffic studies and grant applications.
- Prepare calculations and analyses using various analysis tools.
- Prepare, or assist in the development of, design concepts, design specifications, and project exhibits.
- Collect data through site visits, review of existing documents, drawings and manuals.
See attached flyer for more.