“Griffith NHer Leader Activator: Empowering and Building Your Inner Leader”
A virtual event designed to activate and build the inner leadership potential within women Engineering and Construction Management students.
- Date/Time: Friday, March 25th from 2:00 pm – 3:30 p.m.
- Brittney Gomes, Estimator, Griffith Company
- Damineh Mycroft, Corporate Strategy, Boeing
- Debbie Altamirano, Facility Project Manager, Lockheed Martin
- Joezelin Perez, Project Manager, Construction Industry
- Kara Johnson, Field Engineer, Hensel Phelps
Format: Virtual (Zoom)
Registration: Interested attendees will need to register for this event via the Zoom link below.
- Link expired
Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions about joining the meeting.
Pre-Event Resources to View (optional)
Student participants are invited to view the articles and videos below to better prepare themselves to engage with the event content.
- Between Venus and Mars: 7 Traits of True Leaders: click here to view.
- Eight Traits Every Powerful Female Leader Possesses: click here to view.
- Guide To Self-Leadership: click here to view.
- How to Use Body Language for Power and Influence. (Deborah Gruenfeld): click here to view
“The Griffith Way: Honesty, Integrity, and the commitment to deliver on our promises.”
Griffith Company is a general engineering contractor that serves private and public sector clients on projects throughout Southern California and parts of Central California.
We are engaged in construction of a variety of transportation, infrastructure and site development projects focusing on our strengths of grading,
paving, concrete structures and flatwork, underground utilities, landscaping and recycling.
We are employee-owned and have a 115+ year history of quality, safety and excellence.
- Website: http://www.griffithcompany.net/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/griffith-company
Ron Roberts, Jr.|Recruitment & Public Relations Specialist
Griffith Company | www.griffithcompany.net
3050 E. Birch St. | Brea, CA 92821
Published on March 23rd, 2022
Last updated on May 20th, 2022