Risk and Insurance Management Society (RIMS) Webinar
USC Risk Management Program is hosting a webinar about Risk and Insurance Management Society (RIMS) and about being a student member. Benefits include networking, educational opportunities (webinars and case competitions), scholarships, and Certified Risk Management Professional (CRMP) Certification.
When: Wednesday, July 15 from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm (PST)
Where: Virtual Webinar
Moderator: Ward Ching, Managing Director, Aon, and Adjunct Professor, USC Leventhal School of Accounting
- Will Gilchrist, Senior Member and Chapter Programs Manager, RIMS
- Ron Malden, Director of Content and Curriculum, RIMS
- Denise Osorio, Director of Certification Programs, RIMS
- Scott Ritto, ARM RIMS-CRMP, Vice President, Risk Management, Kilroy Realty Corporation
- Jeffrey R. Stolle, Director, Risk Management, Castle & Cooke, Inc.
For more information, please see attached Flyer.
Published on July 14th, 2020
Last updated on November 16th, 2020