Looking to crack complex business issues with data-driven ideas and the power of technology? Now is your chance to fire up your synapses and solve the problems of tomorrow using the power of your business, technology, and data and analytics knowledge.
As one of only 30 universities selected for the KPMB Ideation Challenge, USC students will compete head-to-head against some of the brightest students across the country. The U.S. winning team will travel to Seoul, South Korea to compete against teams from all over the world!
Timeline for KIC
|All team members must submit their application at this KIC Sign-Up Link||October 27||Online|
|Recruiter will email selected teams the challenge materials||Evening of November 5||Via Email|
|Deadline for all teams to submit their PowerPoint presentations||November 8 at 8:15am||JFF LL 101|
|Local campus competition||November 8 – timing varies||JFF – Rooms vary|
|Winning team announced!||November 8 at 4:45pm|
|Winning team from campus competition will compete in the Regional Competition||January 9-10||TBD|
|Winning team from Regionals will compete in the US National Competition||February 20-21||New York City|
|Winning team from Nationals will compete in the KPMG International Competition!||March 29-April 3||Seoul, South Korea|
Who is eligible to apply?
- Each team must have 4 to 6 members.
- At least 2-3 members must be STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) majors and at least 2 must be business-related majors.
- Each team must have at least 1 male and 1 female.
- All team members must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future and they must have a valid passport.
- Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible; however, MBA, JD/LLM, and PhD students ARE NOT eligible.
- All students must have a least one semester remaining at school after the global round (i.e. students who would be 2020 full-time hires are NOT eligible).
How can my team apply?
- We have a limited number of teams that can participate. We will choose the participating teams based on your application.
- Application link: Click here to apply. (Deadline to apply: October 27 by midnight)
- You need to select a team name that will uniquely identify your team during the application process. Each individual on the team needs to submit an application. You will need to use your Team Name so ensure it is spelled the same as your other team members.
- You may also sign up as an individual – for Team Name, you can list that you are an individual participant. We will do our best to match you to a team!
Please contact Lauren Marker, USC Campus Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Published on October 17th, 2019
Last updated on October 16th, 2019