The LA Department of Transportation is looking for qualified candidates to join the team as a Transportation Engineering Association.
- Perform professional engineering work in investigating and analyzing street traffic conditions to determine the need for traffic control measures
- Review street improvement plans to determine the need for traffic control devices
- Prepare plans, specifications and estimates for installation of traffic signal systems and channelization
- Prepare planning and research studies to look at existing and proposed traffic control measure and methodologies with the assistance of Computer-Aided Design (CAD), Geographic Information Systems, modeling software and project management programs
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in engineering
- At least 9 semester units or 12 quarter units of transportation engineering, civil engineering, and/or computer science or possession of a valid Engineering-In-Training Certificate recognized by the State of California Board of Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists.
Apply online via Viterbi Career Gateway by April 9.
Published on March 18th, 2019
Last updated on March 18th, 2019