JOB TITLE: Maintenance Engineer
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
ABOUT THE ROLE & TEAM:
The Engineering Department at Televisa Univision is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join our
Please apply to: https://corporate.televisaunivision.com/careers/
You will report to the Director of Technology.
This position will require the employee to be part or join the NABET bargaining unit.
You are an enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Troubleshoot, repair and perform preventative maintenance on ENG and studio television
equipment (including: cameras, HD video servers, HD video routers, non-linear edit systems,
digital video switchers, commercial and News automation systems, ENG mobile vans, RF
transmitters and receivers, terminal gear, audio console and microphones, Windows computers,
and Apple computers.)
• Perform equipment installation, wiring, crimping, and soldering for routine maintenance and new
• Troubleshoot, on the component level, various analog & digital television equipment and
• At least two years electronics and television or equivalent training.
• Minimum of five years’ experience in television studio maintenance.
• Strong knowledge of Broadcast networking.
• Ability to stand, walk, bend, type, edit, reach, and sit for up to (8) hours.
• Ability to lift weights to 50 lbs., and work in tight spaces (equipment racks and ENG vehicles).
TelevisaUnivision believes that a happy, well-balanced employee is what makes our culture thrive. We
offer a wide selection of perks and benefits including PTO; tuition reimbursement; wellness and
employee support programs; 401K; and life and other insurance plans. This is all in addition to our
comprehensive and competitive health benefits package featuring medical, dental and vision coverage
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
TelevisaUnivision is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to ensuring a diverse workforce by providing broad outreach to all qualified
applicants regarding job vacancies at the station. Organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job
seekers or provide employment referrals that wish to receive notices of our job vacancies may do so by contacting Human Resources