September 26th & 27th 2022
10 am - 4 pm
Each Demo is 45 minutes long, and each begins on the hour (ex: 10-10:45 am, 11-11:45 am, etc.)
- Specify what majors and class levels you would like to meet and target your outreach.
- Share a product or service for students that showcases your unique brand.
- Collect student resumes for recruitment.
Login to Viterbi Career Gateway > Events > Career Fairs > Fall 2022 Career & Internship Expo to register. Select the activities you would like to participate in and input the number of representatives that will attend.
- For-Profit: $100
- Non-Profit/Government: $50
Every Career Expo Demo includes:
- Dedicated marketing for your session through the Viterbi Career Connections communications, including: Email Campaign, Newsletter and Social Media.
- Sharing your product with students in group format.
- A dedicated area with chairs and VCC staff to manage student check in and flow.
- Location - On-Campus: On-campus events will be located in the Michelson Building, indoors. You will receive an email and a calendar invitation outlining your specific location.
- Time: You will have 45 minutes to present on your content and answer student questions. We encourage you to leave a bulk of your time to questions and engagement with the student attendees.
- Questions & Answers: We advise you to allow plenty of time (at least 15 minutes) for students to ask questions and connect with you. We welcome you to stay to chat with students as long as you like, but After your allotted time has passed you may be asked to move your conversation outside.
Published on May 26th, 2020
Last updated on June 30th, 2022