Join Microsoft Devices for virtual information sessions to hear from former interns and hiring managers about the organization and internship program!
The sessions will cover:
- May 18: Who are we? – Discover how Devices empower Microsoft’s intelligent edge strategy.
- May 20: Program Management – Dive deep into topics such as development, new product introduction, sourcing, etc.
- May 22: Supply Chain – Dive deep into topics such as planning, fulfillment and logistics, business operations, etc.
- May 26: Engineering – Dive deep into topics such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, design for experience, etc.
- May 28: Software – Dive deep into topics such as software, firmware, testing, etc.
- May 29: How do you excel? – Make yourself stand out with tips and tricks for effective resumes, interview skills and networking.
Please RSVP at aka.ms/DevicesWebinars if interested.