Marshall Women’s Leadership Board’s annual night of networking sponsored by Boeing is right around the corner! This year’s event has an impressive line up of panelists ready to have a candid discussion about creating your own personal brand. Representatives from finance, tech, risk management, entertainment, public relations, management, and market research will be there!
Panelists from: Boeing, EY, Uber, Warner Brothers, Bird, Fandango, LARIMS, and Roth Kirschenbaum Films.
- Madison Ford (Moderator from Boeing)
- Megan Prichard – General Manager for Uber
- Lisa Tanury – Recruiting Manager for the tech scooter company Bird
- Jeff Kirschenbaum – Film producer, former President of Universal Pictures
- Dana Henry Benson – VP of Communications for Fandango
- Sandra Burns Ryan – Partner at EY (finance)
- Lewis Oberlander – EVP of Worldwide Market Research for Warner Bros
- Cristina Montijo – Director of Risk Management for the Edward Lifesciences
Date: Tuesday, April 9
Time: 8 – 9:30 p.m.
Location: JFF LL125
Check-in starts at 7:45 p.m.
This event is NOT exclusive to women. It is open to everyone from all majors! Food from Mendocino Farms and Baked Bear will be provided!
RSVP by filling out this Eventbrite link: https://mwlb-boeing-conference.eventbrite.com
Published on April 8th, 2019
Last updated on April 8th, 2019