The next installment of the Viterbi Alumni & Industry Spotlight will be on BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING on Thursday, October 19th from 7-8pm in Ronald Tutor Hall (RTH) 211.
Why attend the BME Alumni & Industry Spotlight?
Learn how the Biomedical engineering field seeks to close the gap between engineering and medicine, combining the design and problem solving skills of engineering with medical biological sciences to advance health care treatment, including diagnosis, monitoring, and therapy.
Meet our BME Alumni Panelists
• Lauren Donahue (B.S. ‘16)- R&D Engineer at Medtronic Neurovascular
• Shane Garcia (B.S. ‘15, MS ‘16)-Associate Manufacturing Engineer, Abbott Vascular
• Jacob Flores (B.S. ’15)-Business and Systems Integration Analyst at Accenture
• Jennifer Pan (B.S. ‘17)- First year medical student, USC Keck Medical School
• Christopher Larson (B.S. ‘15)- PhD Student, USC School of Engineering
• Douglas Yuk (B.S. ‘16) AR&T Systems Engineer, Meggitt-Securaplane
Learn more about what to expect as you prepare to transition from college to a professional career!
ALL MAJORS ARE WELCOME!!! NETWORK WITH PROFESSIONALS IN THE FIELD!!
RSVP is required HERE for this event (Please RSVP by Wednesday, October 18th)
For questions or more information, contact Diane Yoon (Assistant Director, Viterbi Student Engagement & Career Connections) at email@example.com.
Published on October 6th, 2017
Last updated on October 6th, 2017