Thank you for considering civilian Federal employment with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. We give the utmost respect and consideration to every applicant.
Positions that we can potentially hire either through USAJobs or through a Direct Hire Authority (DHA), which will drastically expedite the Federal Hiring Process:
Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Engineering Technician, Environmental Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, General Engineers, Project Managers, Structural Engineers and more!
Current New Orleans openings posted on USAJobs:
Also consider one of the other USACE sites if New Orleans is not an option. Here are the current openings posted on USAJobs: https://www.usajobs.gov/Search/Results?a=ARCE&p=1
And Social Media contacts for each District office: https://www.usace.army.mil/Contact/Social/
You are always welcome to visit our website to learn more about our organization of 1,100+ total employees in our New Orleans district office alone (34,000+ USACE employees around the world): https://www.mvn.usace.army.mil/
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
1. U.S. citizenship (we cannot hire non-U.S. citizens or sponsor).
2. GPA if attending any institution of higher education (use the highest of overall instead of in-major GPA)
3. Graduation date (or projected date) if currently attending an institution of higher education
4. Security clearance status (if applicable)
5. Military/Veteran status (retired, active, reserve, etc. – if applicable)
6. Are you a current or former civilian federal employee (if applicable)
7. Are you pursing a permanent, temporary, or internship position
8. If possible, please use Federal format for your resume.
Scan the following QR code for more recruitment resources:
Published on November 9th, 2022
Last updated on November 9th, 2022