Applications for the PNC 2020 Leadership & Education for Advancing Diversity (LEAD) Summits close of Feb. 9. The Summits will take place in Washington, D.C. (March 5-6, 2020) and Pittsburgh, PA (March 12-13, 2020). All travel and meals will be paid for by PNC.
LEAD Summit Activities
- Networking reception with PNC team
- Executive welcome
- Diversity leadership panel discussion
- Real-world case study/workshop
- Meetings and resume review with mentors
Student applicants must submit their resume and a short essay (up to 350 words) responding to the following prompt:
Diversity and inclusion are critical to PNC and are integrated into every facet of our business. How do you feel diversity contributes to the success of a company/organization? What do you hope to get out of attending this event at PNC?
- Currently a freshman, sophomore, or junior
- GPA: 3.0+
- Business or technology-related major
- Interest in the financial services industry
Submit your application here.
Published on February 3rd, 2020
Last updated on February 3rd, 2020