PwC is reaching out to share an exciting opportunity for females interested in a career in consulting! Our Women’s Consulting Experience (WCE) is a unique opportunity for you to learn about consulting opportunities while connecting with peers and PwC professionals from across the country!
Below are a few easy steps to learn more about the program and how to apply. Please feel free to reach out to me as your USC recruiter if you have any questions about PwC, Women’s Consulting Experience or a specific area of interest.
Program Details: Learn more about our Women’s Consulting Experience through our external site. We’ll also be hosting a WCE Brunch & Learn on Friday, February 17, on USC’s campus. To register, you’ll need to meet the eligibility criteria and register through this link.
In addition to our information session, we have a couple of other opportunities to catch us on campus – check it out on our campus calendar.
- Apply for a Summer 2024 Advisory Internship (linked below) with ONE of the following practice groups that are actively recruiting on USC’s campus. To learn more about each group, check out our segment education page.
- Technology Consulting Intern – Summer 2024
- Management Consulting Intern – Summer 2024
- Experience Center Consulting Intern – Summer 2024
- Cyber Security Consulting Intern – Summer 2024
- Risk Consulting Intern – Summer 2024
- Deals Consulting – CMAAS Intern – Summer 2024
- Deals Consulting – Financial Due Diligence Intern – Summer 2024
- Deals Consulting – Valuations Intern – Summer 2024
- If selected, you will participate in our recruitment process consisting of live virtual interviews (including case and behavioral formats) with PwC professionals
- If you receive an internship offer, you will also receive an invitation to attend our three day Women’s Consulting Experience this April
Application Deadline: Tuesday, February 21 @ 11:59pm PST