LA Sanitation & Environment (LASAN) is hosting a free virtual session inviting environmental, chemical, and civil engineering students from around the country to learn about green career opportunities at. Hear from recent hires and program managers, understand our culture/benefits/hiring process, discover what it’s like to work in the public sector, and learn about thevast network of exciting projects across the City of Los Angeles. The agenda is in the Eventbrite registration link below.
Here’s a link to the Conference Program, which includes speaker bios.
What topics will we cover?
- Pollution Abatement and Source Reduction
- Clean Fuel and Alternative Energy Sources
- Industrial Waste, Green Chemistry, and Circular Economy
- Recycled Water/Reclamation Plant and Sewer System Management
- Watershed Protection and Flood Control
- Climate Action and Resiliency
- Recycling and Organics
- Regulation and Finance
- and much more!
See attached flyers for more information!
Published on October 12th, 2021
Last updated on October 12th, 2021