Samsung Semiconductor, Inc. would like to invite trojans to their Virtual Open House Info Sessions!
At these events, students will learn about Samsung Semiconductor’s (SSI) Intern Program and the opportunities we have available for summer 2023. Each event will focus on a different functional area at Samsung Semiconductor, and each day, we will also feature new speakers to highlight their team. At SSI, students have the opportunity to work with the teams that create new computing system architectures needed to support emerging machine learning applications, Internet of things (IoT), and edge computing that benefit millions of users. Our program will give students the opportunity to work on unique solutions that address some of the world’s most complex technological challenges.
Below is the full event schedule. Each day, attendees will be entered into a raffle to win some exciting Samsung prizes!
*Students without Handshake accounts can register for this event HERE.*
• Date: Tuesday, October 18, 2022 • Time: 1:30 PM PST / 4:30 PM EST Neural Processing Lab Machine Learning/Deep Learning
• Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2022 • Time: 1:30 PM PST / 4:30 PM EST SOC Cellular & Multimedia Systems Engineering
• Date: Thursday, October 20, 2022 • Time: 1:30 PM PST / 4:30 PM EST Technology Enabling & Development Systems Engineering
• Date: Monday, October 24, 2022 • Time: 1:30 PM PST / 4:30 PM EST Systems Architecture Lab Systems Engineering
• Date: Tuesday, October 25, 2022 • Time: 1:30 PM PST / 4:30 PM EST Memory QA Quality Assurance
• Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2022 • Time: 1:30 PM PST / 4:30 PM EST Memory Solutions Lab Software Engineering
• Date: Thursday, October 27, 2022 • Time: 1:30 PM PST / 4:30 PM EST DTC Open Source Lab Software Engineering
If you are unable to attend the sessions, please visit careers.samsungatfirst.com/students to learn more.
Published on October 17th, 2022
Last updated on October 17th, 2022