DISCO International, organizer of the Boston Career Forum, the largest job fair for Japanese-English bilingual students, will be holding the San Francisco Career Forum in February. Participating companies at the Career Forum have a high demand for students with computer-related backgrounds.
SAN FRANCISCO CAREER FORUM 2019
- Up to $200 attendance bonus for IT/engineering students (specified majors).
- Up to $350 travel scholarship available for qualified students.
- Panel discussions with experienced professionals from Rakuten, Google, SmartNews and more.
- Unlike typical job fairs, companies from all different industries will be holding several rounds of interviews during the Career Forum. Some will even make offers by the end of the event. There is no fee to register or to attend the Career Forum.
A minimum of beginner ability in both Japanese and English and one of the following:
- Student recently graduated from or currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. program outside of Japan or with at least one year of study outside of Japan.
- Professional with work or study experience outside of Japan.
Date: Feb. 16 & 17 (Sat. & Sun.)
Location: San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront
For more information and to register, please click here. Early registration is recommended to take advantage of the financial support available and online application to participating companies. For a list of participating companies, please visit here.
Published on January 9th, 2019
Last updated on January 9th, 2019