Spring 2023 Viterbi Trek (March 13-15th): Save the Date
Applications for Spring 2023 Viterbi Trek will open on Friday, December 2, 2022!
- Viterbi Trek is an Exclusive Networking Opportunity: For a selected group of Viterbi students to explore industries, career options, and cultures at different partner organizations!
- It is an Invaluable Experience: For engineering students pairing employer engagement with experiential education.
- Previous Trek Hosts Include: Boeing, Visa, EY, Accenture, PDG, Abbott, Zillow, SambaNova Systems, Ensign Bickford Industries, Walmart, Yelp, YouTube, Postmates, Medtronic, Google, Facebook, Cisco, NetApp, Verizon Media, NVIDIA, and Apple!
- Spring 2023 Viterbi Trek May Include: Company presentations, an overview of site-specific projects, company tours, speaker panels, tech showcases/demos, networking, and career discussions centered around opportunities at Trek companies.
- Each 3-4 Hour Trek will take place over 3 days: March 13, 14, and 15th: They will feature different organizations. Treks may be hosted In-Person or Virtually, depending on employer preference. If selected, you must be available to attend ALL Trek dates.
Trek is open to Undergraduate and Graduate students!
(Sophomores, Juniors, and First-Year Graduate students will be given priority.)
Visit our website for more information
Published on November 16th, 2022
Last updated on November 16th, 2022