squareteams is a provider of cutting-edge technologies and services, offering scalable solutions for businesses of all sizes. It is currently looking for a NLP/HCI Lead to support its fast-growing client base.
The NLP/HCI Lead will build an NLP engine to derive personality traits from text and from spoken language.
- Develop and deploy production-quality machine learning/deep learning technology for natural language processing (NLP)
- Use Python (NLP) libraries – SpaCy, gensim, and NLTK – to extract and select feature vectors from free-form text
- Build robust, lasting, and scalable recommender systems using neural networks and other deep learning tools
- Collaborate with other team members to implement CI/CD pipelines and Python unit tests
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in Python (highly preferred), Ruby, Perl, Smalltalk, Java, C++, Lisp, or Haskell
- The capability of building conventional machine learning pipelines with libraries such as scikit-learn, pandas, statsmodels, etc.
- The ability to collaborate well and communicate effectively with others
Learn more and apply on connectSC (Job ID# 209142).
Published on March 2nd, 2020
Last updated on March 2nd, 2020