The Office of International Services is now accepting Post-Completion OPT I-20 Requests for Fall 2018 graduates.
All Post-Completion OPT applicants must review the OPT application instructions prior to submitting their OPT I-20 Request to OIS.
Important reminders about Post-Completion OPT:
- Copy of diploma or transcript from the Registrar’s Office is not required
- Job offer is not required to apply
- USCIS processing time is approximately 3 months
- OIS recommends graduates apply for OPT as soon as possible
- There is no expedited processing
Published on October 25th, 2018
Last updated on October 25th, 2018