Triage consultants have real responsibilities and challenges with opportunity for career advancement – upward mobility, professional experience, technical skills, exposure to high-level executives and much more.
- Analyze clients’ managed care contracts and government-based fee schedules to identify underpayments
- Utilize Triage’s proprietary database software to audit insurance reimbursement accuracy
- Contact insurance companies to recover additional payments for hospital clients
- Interact effectively with clients to perform reviews, provide recommendations, and communicate project results
- Participate in Triage’s recruiting and training programs
- Assist in the development and expansion of new clients and services
- Work effectively on dynamic teams each day
- BS/BA (Economics/Business/Science preferred, all majors are considered)
- Strong math and analytical skills
- MS Office (knowledge of SQL + SSMS a plus)
- Team-oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional and respectful representation of Triage and its clients
- Ability to build trust and confidence with clients through effective interaction, training, collaboration
- Ability and willingness to travel on a regular basis (must have valid driver’s license)
- If hired, employment is subject to background check and employment eligibility verification. Triage does not sponsor work or student visas.