TripAdvisor is the largest travel site in the world, with hundreds of millions of unique visitors on a monthly basis. To make that possible and to provide the best possible experience to its users, TripAdvisor relies on great engineers. Its engineers are part of the process from design, to code, to test, to deployment and back again for further iteration. You can, and will, touch every level of the code base.
The TripAdvisor engineering team is looking for passionate, talented, and resourceful graduates to join them in their El Segundo, CA office. They move quickly, and they’re seeking individuals who will thrive in this challenging environment. As a full stack engineer you should be just as comfortable creating new pages as you are working on the backend. How far you go here is limited only by what you can demonstrate.
- Develop features quickly and see them used by millions
- Touch code at every level of the stack
- Be responsible for all aspects of software engineering, from design to implementation, QA and maintenance
- Work closely with our product and design teams to define feature specifications
- Work and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Work side-by-side with engineers at all levels from new graduates to industry veterans
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- In depth understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Strong analytical skills and desire to write clean, correct, and efficient code
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of ownership, urgency and pride in your work
Apply now on Viterbi Career Gateway! Search for Job ID 192566.
Published on April 24th, 2019
Last updated on April 24th, 2019