Fall Viterbi Homecoming Networking Event
Thursday, November 3, 2022 4-6pm
Open to all Viterbi students in every major and academic level, the Homecoming Networking Event connects students with Viterbi Alumni and industry professionals. Enjoy food and drinks while learning about different employers, exploring industries and getting advice from Alumni.
This event will be hosted in-person on-campus
How to Register:
- Login to Viterbi Career Gateway
- Go to Events under “Type” select Career Fairs
- Find the event titled “Fall 2022 Viterbi Homecoming Networking Event”
- Registration Deadline: Friday, October 28th
Space is Limited, register today!
The Viterbi Homecoming Networking Event will be In-person On-Campus at USC on Thursday, November 3rd from 4-6 pm.
This event will be for Bachelor's, Master's, and Doctoral Viterbi students from all engineering majors.
The Viterbi Networking Event will be held outdoors with high-top tables and open networking. NOTE: There will NOT be assigned tables for organizations like a career fair, and not all attendees will be recruiters, but also Alumni and engineers. Instead, there will be high-top tables and all representatives will mingle with students. This format encourages open networking between all students and representatives.
Why Attend a Networking Event?
- Gain access to Viterbi industry partners and Alumni in an open, networking format.
- Meet engineers and recruiters from your industry, building professional connections.
- Get advice and hear tips from Alumni who were once students at Viterbi themselves.
- Learn about potential opportunities from industry partners.
Keep in mind that not all participants that attend this networking event are actively recruiting. You should be ready to chat about a variety of topics and focus on obtaining information and advice. There will be a mix of Alumni, Recruiters, and Engineers.
Viterbi Career Connections Cancellation Policy
Published on August 13th, 2021
Last updated on October 18th, 2022