How to Get Hired Series
Friday, September 9th, 2022
Friday, September 16th, 2022
The How to Get Hired Series is a professional development event connecting Viterbi students with industry partners and Alumni. Partners host workshops and provide industry feedback on students' resumes. As a participant, you'll provide students with an invaluable opportunity to learn how to apply key strategies to the internship and job search process.
Organizations Register Here
Alumni Register Here
Questions about How to Get Hired?
email@example.com | 213.740.9677
Why attend the How to Get Hired Series?
- Identify talented engineering students early in the recruiting season, generate name recognition for your organization.
- Promote your openings to engaged students and build a pipeline of talent before the Engineering Career & Internship Expo.
- Receive a resume book of student attendees (sponsoring, workshop employers only).
- Access to your own professional development workshop or interact with students during each daily signature activity.
- Network with students from different Viterbi engineering majors throughout the event.
Published on December 9th, 2016
Last updated on September 7th, 2022