How to Get Hired Series
Fall 2024 Dates Coming Soon
The How to Get Hired Series is a professional development event connecting Viterbi students with industry partners and Alumni. Partners host workshops and provide industry feedback on students' resumes. As a participant, you'll provide students with an invaluable opportunity to learn how to apply key strategies to the internship and job search process.
Employers Register Here
Employers: Log in > Events > Career Fairs > How To Get Hired Series
Questions about How to Get Hired?
email@example.com | 213.740.9677
Why attend the How to Get Hired Series?
- Identify talented engineering students early in the recruiting season, generate name recognition for your organization.
- Promote your openings to engaged students and build a pipeline of talent before the Engineering Career & Internship Expo.
- Receive a resume book of student attendees (sponsoring, workshop employers only).
- Access to your own professional development workshop or interact with students during each daily signature activity.
- Network with students from different Viterbi engineering majors throughout the event.
Published on December 9th, 2016
Last updated on October 10th, 2023