Career Advising & Workshops
Advising Appointments30-minute session with a Career Advisor
• Career & Internship Exploration
• Developing Professional Goals
• Negotiating & Evaluating Job Offers
• Networking Tips
Drop-InsNo Appointment Needed
• 15-Minute Sessions
• Resume Review
• Cover Letter Review
• Quick Career & Internship Answers
Resume ReviewsGet Job or Internship Application Ready
• Experience Viterbi App
• Resume Labs
• Daily Drop-Ins
Schedule an Appointment
Appointments are available to schedule up to two weeks in advance. Please log-in to Viterbi Career Gateway to schedule your appointment.
Spring 2020 Drop-in Hours
Drop-in hours will resume on January 16, 2020
Hours of Operation: 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Viterbi Career Connections
Ronald Tutor Hall (RTH) 218
Advising & Workshop Expectations
- Sessions are meant to open a dialogue to promote awareness of steps you can take to find professional success during and after college.
- Advisors may ask for information about your major, class standing, and what you are most interested in discussing during your session.
- You can expect to explore professional career, internship or graduate school opportunities, create action items regarding your career and internship process, or have your career-related questions answered.
- Make sure to come prepared with questions or printed materials such as resumes, cover letters, or personal statements for review.