Viterbi Partner Program
Organizations from around the world recruit students from the USC Viterbi School of Engineering for full-time jobs and internships. By becoming a Viterbi Career Connections (VCC) Partner, organizations benefit from developing a recruitment plan with our employer relations team, tailored to the needs of your organization. Additionally, VCC Partners have the convenience of packaging your engineering recruiting expenses, pre-selecting your recruitment schedule for the academic year, and increasing your organization's visibility with our engineering student population.
Priority Access: VCC Partners have advance priority registration for recruitment activities, each academic semester. in addition to seven included offerings, regardless of Partner Program tier.
Now offering hybrid recruitment and engagement opportunities for the 2021-2022 academic year! View Viterbi Visitor Guidelines
All Viterbi Employers
- Post jobs and internships on Viterbi Career Gateway.
- Access regular on campus recruitment registration, dates and spaces.
- Book recruitment events throughout the year on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Attend bi-annual Viterbi Career & Internship Expos.
- Host on campus events, location reservation fees apply.
- Marketing through Viterbi Career Gateway, weekly event social media post, VCC Get Hired Newsletter, and weekly blog.
Note: Catering and facility reservations are managed by the employer
Partner Program Employers
- Register for campus recruiting early, priority access to dates and spaces.
- Create a packaged recruiting plan for the full academic year.
- Attend bi-annual Viterbi Career & Internship Expo, plus sponsor recognition on Expo App and one post-Expo interview space.
- No additional reservation fee for Trojan Talks and tabling events.
- Viterbi Career Connections directly markets events to targeted populations, student groups, etc.
- Targeted event recruitment campaign, with dedicated mentions in the Viterbi Career Connections newsletter, weekly blog, Instagram, Facebook and direct emails
- Student first destination salary and outcome statistics.
- Invitation to employer recruiting round table.
- Viterbi Career Connections manages catering and facilities orders.
Why stars? We understand that every organization has unique initiatives and recruiting interests. By using stars, we give our Partners creative freedom to choose the recruitment strategy that works for them.
What is a star? Each tier includes a certain number of stars for the academic year. Whatever tier you choose, you own this number of stars to "spend" on your chosen Viterbi student engagement and recruiting activities. Each activity with its corresponding star value is listed on the right. If something is labeled as “included” it means that this service is 0 stars for all VCC Partners, regardless of what tier you choose!
Not sure where to begin? We have created proposed recruitment plans for each VCC Partner tier to recommend how to best use your stars. View our proposed recruiting plans below.