Viterbi Trek is an invaluable experience for engineering students pairing employer engagement with experiential education.
Host a group of pre-selected engineering students at your company to meet with your teams, learn more about work at your organization, and help them see what it is like to be an intern or employee at your organization. Viterbi Trek is a great opportunity for Viterbi students to learn, explore, and connect with employers. As a Viterbi Trek host, you can create an experience like no other for our students!
Viterbi Trek was a great experience that taught me not only about the companies we visited but also more about myself.
Spring 2021 Viterbi Trek will be virtual, and we will host one company visit per day, for five days spanning February and March. Spring 2021 Trek Schedule:
- Friday, February 26th: Hosted by SambaNova Systems
- Friday, March 5th: Hosted by Abbott
- Wednesday, March 10th: Hosted by Zillow Group - Undergraduates in Computer Science
- Friday, March 19th: Hosted by Ensign-Bickford Industries
- Friday, March 26th: Hosted by Walmart - Undergraduates in Computer Science