Ranked among U.S. News & World Report’s Best Engineering Programs, USC Viterbi engineers meet and exceed your expectations.
Opportunities to recruit top engineering talent on-campus and virtually.
Engage, Connect & Hire
• On-campus Recruitment
• Recruiting Guidelines
• Best Practices
• Viterbi Student Profiles
Career & Internship Expo
Recruit students for internships & entry-level career opportunities.
• Virtual Career Fairs
• Virtual Trojan Talks
• Virtual On-campus Interviews
Engage with Viterbi students interested in career & internship opportunities.
• Professional Development Series
• Mock Interviews
Connect on Viterbi Link to engage students in mentorship, networking, and informational interviews.
• Connect with Current Students
• Connect with Fellow Alumni
• Engage in "Flash" Mentoring
• Post/Answer Questions
• Give Back to the Trojan Family
Safe Return to Campus
USC has taken several significant actions to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, similar to steps the city of Los Angeles and other local municipalities have announced.
- Visit the USC COVID-19 Resources Center or Trojan Community Guidelines to find out more about USC's return to campus policies and plans.
We are continuing to monitor the rapidly evolving situation in light of information from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health about the community spread of the virus in the county.
Published on November 23rd, 2016
Last updated on April 14th, 2022