February 6th & 7th
10 am - 4 pm
Each Demo is 45 minutes long, and each begins on the hour (ex: 10-10:45 am, 11-11:45 am, etc.)
- Specify what majors and class levels you would like to meet and target your outreach.
- Share a product or service for students that showcases your unique brand.
- A Product Demo is not a Trojan Talk, it includes bringing a product to campus. Please be prepared to provide a description of your product after registering.
- Collect student resumes for recruitment.
Login to Viterbi Career Gateway > Events > Career Fairs > Spring 2023 Career & Internship Expo to register. Select the activities you would like to participate in and input the number of representatives that will attend.
- For-Profit: $100
- Non-Profit/Government: $100
Every Career Expo Demo includes:
- Dedicated marketing for your session through the Viterbi Career Connections communications, including: Email Campaign, Newsletter and Social Media.
- Sharing your product with students in a group format.
- A dedicated area with chairs and VCC staff to manage student check-in and flow.
- Location - On-Campus: On-campus events will be located in the Michelson Building or Ronald Tutor Hall indoors. You will receive an email and a calendar invitation outlining your specific location. Both locations have maps outlined on the "logistics" tab.
- Time: You will have 45 minutes to present on your content and answer student questions. We encourage you to leave a bulk of your time to questions and engagement with the student attendees.
- Your Product: You are responsible for bringing your product to the location, setting it up, and removing it from the room. For those requiring internet, Wifi is available On-Campus through USC Guest Wireless.
- Questions & Answers: We advise you to allow plenty of time (at least 15 minutes) for students to ask questions and connect with you. We welcome you to stay to chat with students as long as you like, but After your allotted time has passed you may be asked to move your conversation outside.
Published on May 26th, 2020
Last updated on November 14th, 2022