February 5th and 6th, 2024
10 am - 4 pm
A Product Demo is an opportunity to showcase a product or service on-campus to engineering students. Each session is 1-hour long. We recommend limiting demo time and allowing for ample time for networking at the end of your session.
- A Product Demo is not a Trojan Talk, it includes bringing a product to campus. Please be prepared to provide a description of your product after registering.
- You are responsible for bringing your product to the location, setting it up, and removing it from the room. For those requiring internet, Wifi is available On-Campus through USC Guest Wireless.
- Specify what majors and class levels you would like to meet and target your outreach.
- Share a product or service for students that showcases your unique brand.
- Collect student resumes for recruitment.
Login to Viterbi Career Gateway > Events > Career Fairs > Career & Internship Expo to register. Select the activities you would like to participate in and input the number of representatives that will attend.
Every Career Expo Demo includes:
- Dedicated marketing for your session through the Viterbi Career Connections communications, including: Email Campaign, Newsletter and Social Media.
- Sharing your product with students in a group format.
- A dedicated area with chairs and VCC staff to manage student check-in and flow.
Published on May 26th, 2020
Last updated on December 5th, 2023