September 25th-26th, 2023
10 am - 4 pm
Each Demo is 45 minutes long, and each begins on the hour (ex: 10-10:45 am, 11-11:45 am, etc.)
- Specify what majors and class levels you would like to meet and target your outreach.
- Share a product or service for students that showcases your unique brand.
- A Product Demo is not a Trojan Talk, it includes bringing a product to campus. Please be prepared to provide a description of your product after registering.
- Collect student resumes for recruitment.
Login to Viterbi Career Gateway > Events > Career Fairs > Career & Internship Expo to register. Select the activities you would like to participate in and input the number of representatives that will attend.
Every Career Expo Demo includes:
- Dedicated marketing for your session through the Viterbi Career Connections communications, including: Email Campaign, Newsletter and Social Media.
- Sharing your product with students in a group format.
- A dedicated area with chairs and VCC staff to manage student check-in and flow.
Published on May 26th, 2020
Last updated on April 19th, 2023