Spring 2022 Dates coming soon!
Both In-Person and Virtual Trojan Talks Are Available for Fall 2021 Career Expo. Each session is 40-45 minutes long, with every session booked back to back on the hour (ex: 11-11:45, 12-12:45).
In addition to attending our virtual Career Fair, you can highlight your organization by hosting a Virtual Trojan Talk during Expo Week! Select from different times in the registration form. Students view and RSVP for Expo Trojan Talks they would lie to attend.
Benefits of hosting an Expo Trojan talk:
- Build student awareness of your organization, increase student attendance at your booth during the Career Fair.
- Specify what class levels and majors you would like to meet.
- Receive additional event marketing.
Expo Trojan Talks will be hosted on the Viterbi Career Connections Zoom and in person on-campus.
Why Host an Expo Trojan Talk?
- Gain access to our incredibly talented and diverse Viterbi student population, which consists of students from all over the world.
- Engage more students! We use Zoom to host up to 300 engineering students at once. In-person Trojan Talks will have limited capacity.
- Target your outreach by making your talk about a specific program, opportunity, or highlighting your current interns or engineers. This is your opportunity to get creative!
- Highlight your organization, build student rapport and increase student awareness of your organization and openings, increase attendance at your booth at the Virtual Career Fair.
Every Career Expo Trojan Talk includes:
- Dedicated marketing for your Trojan Talk through the Viterbi Career Connections communications, including: Viterbi Expo App, Email Campaign, Newsletter and Social Media.
- Entry for as many panelists as you would like to the Zoom Webinar platform. Limited capacity for in-person Trojan Talks.
- A dedicated time slot, we do not double book Trojan Talks.