The Marine Physical Laboratory (MPL) at world-renowned Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO) seeks inquisitive motivated undergraduates with exceptional aptitude for quantitative science, majoring in engineering, physics, applied mathematics, chemistry, biology, geology, and related majors.
For more info see flyer below:
- Apply via the online application at https://mpl.ucsd.edu/internships/.
- Complete all steps outlined to submit your application.
- Applications due 4 pm Pacific time Friday January 13, 2023.
- Decisions emailed to applicants by end of April 2023.
- Resume or CV
- Statement of interest (limited to 200 words), including anticipated college graduation date
- Academic records / unofficial transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation from current or recent professors
UCSD is an equal opportunity employer, with a strong institutional commitment to excellence through diversity.
Published on December 9th, 2022
Last updated on December 9th, 2022