Boston Consulting Group is a global consulting firm that partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. Their success depends on a spirit of deep collaboration and a global community of diverse individuals determined to make the world and each other better every day.
The Bridge to Consulting Workshop enables freshman/first-year and sophomore/second-year students from underrepresented minority groups, specifically Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, and Indigenous/Native American/Alaska Native, to explore life as an Associate at BCG, build connections, and develop your interview toolkit.
The application deadline is March 1, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET.
During this immersive workshop in the spring, attendees will:
- Learn about our firm and the collaborative work we do
- Meet inspirational BCG leaders and consultants
- Network and build connections with peers from across the nation
- Participate in interview prep to develop your interview toolkit
Characteristics of a Bridge to Consulting Candidate:
- Current freshman/first-year or sophomore/second-year student at a U.S. or Canadian university who expects to graduate in 2024 or 2025, and identifies as Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, or Indigenous/Native American/Alaska Native
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Passionate and natural problem solvers
- Strong leadership skills and team players
- Excellent communication skills
- The program will have virtual sessions in April with an option to participate in an in-person session in May or June.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in learning more and being considered, click here.
Published on February 24th, 2022
Last updated on February 25th, 2022