In collaboration with the other AUCA (American Universities’ China Association) member universities, USC China Career Services will be co-hosting a ByteDance Webinar on March 12, 2020.
During the webinar, the ByteDance Campus Recruitment team will introduce the 2020 Oversea Recruitment Program and a tech expert from ByteDance will share the latest technology development trend in China.
- Time: 9:30 a.m. (March 13, China Standard Time) or 6:30 p.m. (March 12, Pacific Daylight Time)
- Location: Online, Zoom platform*
- RSVP: http://uscshanghai.mikecrm.com/i51x4Lq
- Language: The webinar will be conducted in Mandarin Chinese.
*Zoom link will be sent after you have registered.
Online Info Session Topics
- Introduction about ByteDance
- ByteDance Products & Technology-backed Globalization
- Technology at ByteDance
- Working Experience at ByteDance
- Your Growth Path
- How to Join ByteDance
- Who ByteDance Wants
- Application Process
- Mountain View
- Summer Intern
- Software Engineer in ML Systems, Security, Computer Vision/Graphics, Speech/Audio and Music, Core Service, AR Effect Platform, etc.
- Research Scientist
- Interactive Engineer-AR Platform
- Test Engineer
- Back-end Engineer
- Front-end Engineer
ByteDance is a technology company operating a range of content platforms that inform, educate, entertain and inspire people across languages, cultures and geographies. Dedicated to building global platforms of creation and interaction, ByteDance now has a portfolio of applications available in over 150 markets and 75 languages, including TikTok, Helo, Vigo Video, Douyin and Huoshan.
For more positions, please visit the ByteDance career sites: