The Conference on Asian and Pacific American Leadership (CAPAL) is thrilled to announce this year’s Washington Leadership Program (WLP) series! Join us for a series of weekly panels every Wednesday between from June 9 through July 21st from 6-7:30 pm ET. This year’s theme is “Reflection and Resiliency,” highlighting the ability of communities to come together and catalyze momentous change through these unforeseen times. Through these sessions, panelists and attendees will reflect upon events leading up to 2021, emphasizing how communities unite to reflect and demonstrate unyielding tenacity and resilience, even in the face of uncertain and demanding circumstances.
As the summer approaches, RSVP for CAPAL Washington Leadership Program Series sessions below, or RSVP for multiple sessions here
- Jun 16 | WLP 2: From “Niche Demographic” to Defining Swing Voters
- Jun 23 | WLP 3: Self Care is Community Care: AANHPI Mental Health & COVID-19
- Jun 30 | WLP 4: Google Knows Me Better Than Me: AANHPI Data & Privacy
- Jul 7 | WLP 5: Environmental Racism & Inequality: How did we get here?
- Jul 14 | WLP 6: What is your Experience with America? Native Hawaiians & Pacific Islanders
- Jul 21 | WLP 7: Our Voice, Our Power: AANHPI Cross-Community Alignment
Additionally, RSVP today for CAPAL’s Annual Networking and Career Fair! Our annual Career Fair attracts students and young professionals interested in the diverse range of careers within public service. Attendees network with top employers in the Washington, DC area in government, nonprofit and private sectors. RSVP for free today at the link here and receive updates and details about the event!
Any questions can be sent to email@example.com.
Published on June 14th, 2021
Last updated on June 14th, 2021