Virtual Viterbi Career & Internship Expo
Virtual Career & Internship Fair
Get Hired at the Virtual Fair
Connect with Recruiters
- Text or video chat with employers seeking new hires
- Registration: Now Open!
- Location: Viterbi Career Gateway Online Platform
- Time: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. (PST) | 8:30 p.m. - 4:30 a.m. (IST) | 11 p.m. - 7 a.m. (CST)
NOTE: Not all employers are expected to attend the duration of each session. Be sure to look at the employer list in Viterbi Career Gateway to verify hours reps will be available.
Participate in Virtual Competitions
Test Your Skills
• Pre-registration required
• Employer-led 90 minute challenges
• Submit your resume to the resume book
- Review the On-Campus Recruiting Contract and understand your obligations.
- View the organization list on Viterbi Career Gateway or by clicking here. You may also review the day(s) and time(s) representatives will be available by reviewing the Employers section of the Viterbi Expo app Expo Guide.
- Research companies attending the Expo
- Submit your resume to all of the organization resume books on Viterbi Career Gateway >>My Documents >> Opt-in Books
- Practice your 30-second elevator pitch
- Write down your introduction to copy and paste into your Brazen text-chat conversations.
- Prepare tailored copies of your resume
- Dress to impress in business attire