Viterbi Career & Internship Expo
Trojan Talks + Meet & Greets
September 27th - 29th
Virtual & On-Campus Employer Sessions
Virtual Career & Internship Fair
September 30, 2021
Get Hired at the Virtual Fair
Connect with Recruiters
- Text or video chat with employers seeking new hires
- Registration: Open now on Gateway
- Events>>Fall 2021 Viterbi Career & Internship Expo>>Attend
- Location: Viterbi Career Gateway Online Platform
- Time: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. (PST)
NOTE: Not all employers are expected to attend the duration of the fair. Be sure to look at the employer list in Viterbi Career Gateway to verify hours reps will be available.
Participate in Virtual Competitions
Test Your Skills
• Pre-registration required
• Employer-led 90 minute challenges
• Submit your resume to the resume book
- Review the On-Campus Recruiting Contract and understand your obligations.
- View the organization list on Viterbi Career Gateway or by clicking here. You may also review the day(s) and time(s) representatives will be available by reviewing the Employers section of the Viterbi Expo app Expo Guide.
- Research companies attending the Expo
- Practice your 30-second elevator pitch
- Write down your introduction to copy and paste into your Brazen text-chat conversations.
- Prepare tailored copies of your resume
- Dress to impress in business attire